Please fill out the form below with as much detail as you can. (Fields marked with * are required)
Terms and conditions for Return Merchandise Authorization
1. Please provide purchased date, model number, and serial number with fault description.
2. After the RMA form is received, Postium engineer will review the details, determine if an RMA is necessary and respond with
an RMA number.
3. RMA number is valid for 30-days from the date of issuance.
4. All RMA returns to Postium must be freight prepaid.
5. All products should be returned in the original shipping box with original protective foam with RMA documentation enclosed
AND RMA number displayed on the package.Damage incurred by improper shipment containers is NOT COVERED UNDER
WARRANTY or Postium shall not responsible for package loss.
6. For Under Warranty: Evaluations and Repairs will be done at no charge. Postium will pay freight charges on repaired unit
return. RMA units diagnosed “No Problem Found” by Postium engineer, you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
7. For Non-Warranty: Requestor will receive the quote regarding the repair that needs to be done after evaluation. Requestor
shall have responsibility for freight charges on repaired unit.
* Field information requires, please contact Postium tech. support if any questions.
** Please follow the shipping instruction, will be provided with RMA number issuance **