- 4K LCD Professional Monitor with 12G-SDI Single Link 4K
- The U series incorporate 12G-SDI input and loopout(x2), 3G/HD-SDI input and loopout(x2), HDMI 2.0 input, and SFP optical connector. The U series accept up to 3840x2160/24,25,30,50,60p and 4096x2160/24.25.30,50,60p signals. These new monitors support a wide color gamut conforming to DCI-P3 and most of the ITU-R BT.2020 standard. The U series offer the professional performance, including excellent quality black performance, accurate color reproduction, which make these monitors ideal for 4K live production, versatile monitoring and field production applications. In addition, the U series supports the integrated 3D LUT, Waveform, Vector Scope, Color Space & Gamma Comparison, and a full feature set.
- Body Demension
- Main Body : 412 x 295 x 90mm / 16.2 x 11.6 x 3.5 inch
- with Stand : 447 x 318 x 120mm / 17.5 x 12.5 x 4.7 inch
- Weight : 6.5 kg / 14.33 lbs
Click on feature below for more detail.
The OBM U series is equipped with standard 12G-SDI input interface(x2) , 3G/HD-SDI input interface(x2) and support 4K Quad Link 2-Sample Interleave signals and 4K Quad Link Square Division signals.
The OBM U series can accept up to 3840x2160/24,25,30,50,60p and 4096x2160/24.25.30,50,60p signals.
Single Link 12G-SDI
Dual Link 2-Sample Interleave(2-SI)
Quad Link 2 Sample Interleave (2SI)Each link contains a full image at 1/4 resolution. 2SI mode uses four Sub-image and alternates the samples every two pixels and every line instead of slitting the image into four quadrants.
Quad Link Square DivisionEach link contains one square of the original image.
This function minimize the interlaced video processing time delay. This mode is also useful when displaying fast-motion interlaced video content and when reducing the delay between video and audio. (* OBM-U170 model is only supported.)
This unique function allows users to compare the two different color spaces, gammas, HDR / SDR, camera logs and any other color settings side by side simultaneously.
The comparison area can be moved and selected by using the vertical wipe pattern.
These features enable users to monitor sources using the internal Waveform and Vector Scope.
Waveform Wide mode* is supported, and both Waveform and Vector Scope can be displayed simultaneously.
* OBM-U170 Model is Only Supported.
The OBM series provides the function to display the High Dynamic Range footage.
Postium HDR function allows users to view both highlights and shadow detail of scenes at tha same time, thus resulting in more natural and realistic images.
The OBM series supports PQ EOTF (SMPTE ST 2084), Hybrid Log Gamma and S-Log3.
OBM-HDR provides the function of comparing HDR and SDR(Standard Dynamic Range) on the displayed image on the OBM series simultaneously.
When HDR more is set on, HDR Waveform is displayed on screen.
Gamma value is adjustable from 1.0 to 3.0 as user's preference to monitor in the dark area of the picture.
Any pictures taken in either light or dark environment can be easily watched or analyzed.
This function controls the aperture level of a video signal, and displays images on screen with sharpened edges to help camera focus operation.
The OBM U and W series have the SFP interface, which allows to use the various SFP modules which can fit any possible broadcast applications.
The wide color gamut and the advanced 3D LUT function enable the OBM series to reproduce various color spaces accurately and
the excellent grayscale.
You can select from color gamuts such as DCI-P3, ITU-R BT.2020, ITU-R BT.709, SMPTE-C, EBU, Native.I
This function displays the Luma(Y') level of the input image in zebra pattern.
The OBM series has the integrated camera LUT of the various camera manufacturers. It allows users to load the following camera logs.
Log-C, C-Log / S-Log2, S-Log3 / J-Log1 The more camera LUTs will be updated.
This function allows to load the camera log to the original image and then send the camera log mapped image to another monitor through SDI loop out.
The OBM series can be connected via Ethernet connection and controlled remotely on the network.
The OBM series can display closed captions with an SDI input. It supports the CEA-708(HD-SDI closed captioning standard) and CEA-608(SD-SDI closed captioning standard).
The OBM series can display various markers, including aspect marker, area marker, and center marker. In addition, the detailed display settings of each marker are allowed. For example, the color, brightness, horizontal/vertical position, and thickness of aspect markers can all be adjusted.
When multiple users share the same monitor, each user can register his/her own password for color temperature and user preset data. This ensures the users correctly recall their preset data, and keep preset information safe from unauthorized use.
The OBM series allow the user to import 3D Look-up Table for accurate and consistent color matching between individual displays as well as using customized ‘looks’ that have been created by 3rd party color-grading applications. 32ˆ³ and 64ˆ³ cube file are supported.
- Supporting 12G/6G-SDI(4K) 2 Channel, 3G/HD-SDI (Level A/B) 2 Channel
- 3G-SDI Quad Link Square Division
- 3G-SDI Quad Link 2 Sample Interleave (2SI)
- HDR(High Dynamic Range) display function supporting PQ EOTF(SMPTE ST 2084) and Hybrid Log Gamma OETF
- HDR Auto Setting
- 3D-LUT for Accurate Color Reproduction (ITU-R BT.709, SMPTE-C, EBU, Native, DCI-P3, ITU-R BT.2020)
- 1.073 Billion Colors Reproduction
- 12bit Video Processing
- Camera Log Conversion
- Custom 3D LUT file import throuse USB
- Gamma Selection (1.0 ~ 3.0)
- Color Temperature (3200K, 5500K, 6500K, 9300K, USER 1/2/3, D-CINEMA)
- Support 4096x2160 Aspect
- Compare Color Space & Gamma (Side by side, Wipe position)
- Monitor Update/Control via Ethernet, USB / RS-422
- Focus Assist
- Waveform, VectorScope (Wave + Vector, Waveform Wide, Position Selection)
- Exposure Range Check
- Firmware Update via USB Flash Memory
- Various Markers (EBU, 4:3, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, Variable etc.)
- Zero Scan / Over Scan /1:1 Scan
- H/V Delay
- Time Code Display
- De-embedded 8~16ch Audio Level Meter
- Remote Control via GPI(RJ-45) Port
- Internal Patterns Display for Color Test (Black ~ 100% White, Color Bar)
- 3 Color TALLY Lamp
- Fast Mode
- Rack & VESA Mount (Option)
- SFP optical connector
- Closed Caption 608, 708
- System data Copy
- Key Lock & Password Lock
- 4 x BNC
- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI-1/2, 3G/HD/SD-SDI-3/4
- 1 x HDMI
- HDMI 2.0
- 1 x SFP
- 4 x BNC
- 12G/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI-1/2, 3G/HD/SD-SDI-3/4 Active Loop Output
- Input Signal Format
- SMPTE ST 2082
- SMPTE ST 2081
- SMPTE ST425-AB
- 1080p(60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98/30sF/29.97sF/25sF/24sF/23.98sF) / 1080i (60/59.94/50)
- SMPT ST 274
- SMPTE ST 296
- SMPTE ST 260
- 1920 x 1035i(60/59.94)
- SMPTE ST 2048
- 2048 x 1080p(24/23.98/24sF/23.98sF)
- SMPTE ST 125
- ITU R-BT.656
- HDMI 2.0
- ~ 2160p(60)
- 12Gbps, 6Gbps, 2.970Gbps, 1.485Gbps, 270Mbps
- Audio In / Out
- 1 x Phone Jack In
- Line In(Stereo)
- 1 x Phone Jack Out
- H/P Out(Front, Stereo)
- 2 x Speaker Out
- 17.3" LCD
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch
- 1.073B Colors(True 10bit)
- Viewing Angle
- 178(H), 178(V)
- Luminance of White
- 1000 : 1
- Display Area (H x V)
- 381.9 x 214.8 (mm)
- 2 x Ethernet
- Control/Update, RJ-45P Input / Output
- 1 x GPIO
- GPI-7 Port, RJ-45P Jack
- 2 x Serial
- RS-422 Jack, RJ-45P Input / Output
- 1 x USB
- For Firmware Update, Color Calibration
- Power Requirements
- AC(100-230V, 50/60Hz) / DC 12V
- Power Consumption
- Operating Temperature
- 0° C ~ 40° C(32° F~104° F)
- Operating Humidity
- 20% ~ 80% RH
- 6.5kg / 14.33lbs
- Main Body : 412 x 295 x 90mm / 16.2 x 11.6 x 3.5 inch
with Stand : 447 x 318 x 120mm / 17.5 x 12.5 x 4.7 inch
- Power Cable
- Rack Mount Kit / Wall Bracket / Handle / Carrying Case / V-Mount
* Specifications may be changed without notice.